Executive Board’s Statement in Response to the Coronavirus Issue
CMCA Executive Board met on the 14th of March 2020 and resolved to take the following options related to COVID-19 situation:
- The church will follow closely the instructions and guidelines provided by the National and the State’s Health Department
- The church can continue to have regular Sunday worship services.
- The church can have parallel worship service via live-stream (online) and actual church service.
- If any member feels unwell, he or she should visit his/her GP immediately. Please do not attend Sunday worship. Rest at home.
- The church will stop all worship services and fellowships if any member is confirmed with COVID-19 infection, but may continue with online worship services.
Let’s unite in one heart to pray for our nation and to uphold one another in love and support.